2011 IDI Weekend

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the BB injector and Moose pump instal.
Was I supposed to get a complimentary Moose sticker with a purchase?:sly

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "Best Survivor" lives on. We arrived back at 11am. The whole trip I put 500 miles on. It was great to meet new people and see the ones from past rallies.

We stopped up at the A section before we left around 8 but it looked like everyone decided to sleep in, not a sole was around so we headed for home. The traffic coming back was better than going out. We did not hit any delays at all. When we arrived back Lola did not want to come inside I think she was trying to figure out why we are back here LOL.

Thanks to all who made this rally another success. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures and video of the event. :thumbsup:

RtpLandscaping sorry to here you had a problem with your truck coming out to the rally. Hopefully the engine is under warranty and it all works out.

TowTruckDave, Hope all went well on the way home and it was a smooth ride with no problems.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Fowlers arrived home in Bel Air, at 1 PM w/o incident.
Another THANK YOU to Mel and his whole family for hosting this years' event.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
We stopped up at the A section before we left around 8 but it looked like everyone decided to sleep in, not a sole was around so we headed for home.

We saw you out there, but did not know you were leaving... :dunno

Glad you made it home safely and sorry we didn't get to give you a good send-off!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Gary, Bonnie, Philip, KD, DD and Harley all made it home safely at 7:30..

Thanks for a great time everyone!!!

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We saw you out there, but did not know you were leaving... :dunno

Glad you made it home safely and sorry we didn't get to give you a good send-off!

I did not see anyone outside at that time and did not want to wake anyone. My plans were to hang out a few hours but not seeing anyone outside I did not know anyone was awake yet and I sure did not want to knock on anyone's door.

No apologies needed for the send off they can be had at future rally's.:thumbsup:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i am home, dropped goose and the gosslings off about 2 hrs ago. going back out tommarow after work to retrieve my other truck.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
i am home, dropped goose and the gosslings off about 2 hrs ago. going back out tommarow after work to retrieve my other truck.

Corey, you are the man:hail:angel::thumbsup::yell:

Thank you for everything.;Sweet Yourself, Katie, Ron, Jason, the whole Agne family, made my trip happen and my kids and I couldn't be more grateful. It was great to meet everyone and had a blast without even having any truck:eek: let alone not having my IDI.

Gary, Bonnie, Heath, Missy, John, Jon, compudoc, Brad, Chris, the list goes on, it was great to meet all of you.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
not a problem john. and btw, when did they get rid of the circle at the vincentown diner? lol

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I forgot to tell, you, Corey was brave enough to let me drive his red rig on Sunday. What a sweet ride.:sly It was a little eery driving it onto the ferry as it was the show n shine winner.;Sweet Here are a couple of pics for everyone to see. The top three are of the show n shine. The fourth is me driving Corey's truck dowm the ramp onto the ferry. 5 and 6 are on the ferry ride/luncheon. 7 is a conversation around Goldie as we get into some rally repair time. Goldie didn't stand a chance and is back in action from what I understand:backoffLOL

Attachments

• rally.jpg
    rally.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
  • rally 2.jpg
    rally 2.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 29
  • rally 3.jpg
    rally 3.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 35
  • rally 4.jpg
    rally 4.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 27
  • rally 5.jpg
    rally 5.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 40
  • rally 6.jpg
    rally 6.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 35
  • rally 7.jpg
    rally 7.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 36

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
throwing the baby overboard in pic number 6, and the looks on rons and alex's faces are great in the last one.