2011 IDI Weekend

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am halfway there. Been sweating my sack off in D.C. all day sight seeing but will be rally bound in the morning.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish we could be there this year, hoping to make the next meet. Hopefully everyone has a safe trip without too many broken parts!
Not only do I have to work, but I will be the only driver between the 3 yards since the other 2 are on vacation next week! Its gonna be a long week! LOL

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
well just need to pack up my crap and hook up the guesthouse. planning on hittin the road around 9:30-10 am in order to be there hopefully about 3:30pm. see y'all tomorrow!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
well just need to pack up my crap and hook up the guesthouse. planning on hittin the road around 9:30-10 am in order to be there hopefully about 3:30pm. see y'all tomorrow!

Have a safe trip!!

I have to work tomorrow :puke: but we're hitching up and leaving, when I get home from work!!!!

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Anyone mention a side trip to Knobles Grove Amusement Park? Or a trip to the mysterious Centrallia underground coal mine fire?

Figures y'all gunna be 45 minutes away and i dont have anything dependable to get me there!

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Travelers advisory:

Anyone coming up 81N from Carlisle or points south, Harrisburg areas are under construction on I-80 from Camp Hill exit around the Business Dist. Expect lane shifts and general bedlam!

Safe trip everyone. Anyone coming down 81 south, going by exit 116? If ya are ill pm ya my cell phone if ya need assistance.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Travelers advisory:

Anyone coming up 81N from Carlisle or points south, Harrisburg areas are under construction on I-80 from Camp Hill exit around the Business Dist. Expect lane shifts and general bedlam!

Safe trip everyone. Anyone coming down 81 south, going by exit 116? If ya are ill pm ya my cell phone if ya need assistance.

i'll be leaving friday afternoon from scranton, 81 southbound. i'm 100% ready, trucks are greased, prepped and ready to roll, just have to hook to the trailer! :D i'll throw my pillow and sleeping bag in the truck (it's my tent ;Sweet) and pack some clothes. i'll grab some drinks and snacks along the way! see you guys friday!

-Jon

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Anyone mention a side trip to Knobles Grove Amusement Park? Or a trip to the mysterious Centrallia underground coal mine fire?

Figures y'all gunna be 45 minutes away and i dont have anything dependable to get me there!

we are kicking around the idea to hit knobles, i get a free $20 book of tickets being in the military;Sweet

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
All dressed up and no one to show off too.:sly made it in early today, got set up and having a cold one. Only problem I ran into was my tranny temp was over 320 degrees the entire trip. Damn purple crap. Thought I would give it a go, its not so royal anymore in my book.everyone have a sfe trip

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajuka