ZF5 Trans, and a fun read!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Found this on CL and thought someone needed one,... there may be a word or 2 misspelled,.....LOL

http://lansing.craigslist.org/pts/1698489867.html

Ford 7.3 diesel transmision - $400 (Fowlervill)
Date: 2010-04-18, 6:12PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale 1 ford ZF manual transmision Frum a 91 F250 4x4 7.3 diesel in proper working order. I did inspecl gears fore whare and thay looked good. trans was working whin I removed it.the onley reson for removal was to replace with automatic fore plowing.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1698489867-0 image 1698489867-1
image 1698489867-2
PostingID: 1698489867

sootman73

Reaction score
Just another great example of why i home school my daughter.

I dont think its the school system or the teachers that messed this guy up. i bet its the parents who didn't give a damn or didn't push their kid to be better. schools can only do so much....

Death85e

Death85e
Reaction score
I dont think its the school system or the teachers that messed this guy up. i bet its the parents who didn't give a damn or didn't push their kid to be better. schools can only do so much....

When i had my daughter in public school i would set down and go over all of her tests and homework after the teacher graded her....there were many times that both myself and my wife found 100% on tests that had several mistakes in them. Pointed this out to the teacher as well as the principal all that was ever said was "sorry i was not paying attention" Ummm...well if your not paying attention then how can i trust you to teach my daughter properly? As for my wife and i we do push our daughter to do better and we take a very straightline approach in her education.

Besides i dont want my daughter to make the same stupid decisions that i made...like quitting school the way i did.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed that he spelled diesel correctly. Obviously one of the harder words.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

X2. Plus, There is much more that is learned in school than what is taught in the class room. Social skills and dealing with less than perfect situations are big lessions learned in school (public or private).

Heath

duaneboggs

Reaction score
When my son started school, we lived in a part of town that had a lot of "foreign minorities". In the public school he attended he was the minority. He was also one of the few that spoke english. The teachers taught all the children to spell the words like they sound and not to worry if they are spelled right. In other words "phonetically". Needless to say after a year of that and the attitude we got from the school staff of "we'll teach them how to spell it correctly later" we pulled him out and sent him to a much better school.

Even with doing that it took years for him to learn the proper spelling of a lot of words, with much argument, gnashing of teeth and whining that it is too hard to spell it right.

I see it as laziness from all parties involved when it should be one of the highest priorities we've got.

The school system is in horrible shape, everyone is so afraid of "hurting the childs self esteem". IMHO we need to hurt some self esteem if we want our spoiled brats to be able to compete in a world that is so cutthroat as ours.

My daughter graduated high school 2 years early while taking college courses concurrently. She is one smart kid and we can't thank the school for what she did, it was largely due to the diligence of my wife and I who didn't let the kids get away with substandard work. When something wasn't right we told them about it which caused more teeth gnashing and whining. It paid off.

Hopefully my kids will have a better life than their parents and if spelling plays any part they certainly will.

Sorry for the rant,

Duane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online