zf5 parts needed

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
needing crossmember, pedals, and a stick/boot. already got master/slave cylinders and manual center pan (dont know what to call it) as well as tranny/transfer case. im going up another 2" and gonna need different driveshafts anyways so im not concerned with them yet. can get a SMF here cheap and I'll get my clutch new. anyone got anything lyin around?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
the pedal assy? get it new from ford. it was instock at my dealer. under 100 bucks if i remember too. Updated unit. thanks to towcat for that heads up.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
The sticks and boots are very difficult to find in usable condition. We are running 2 trucks right now with loose boots because someone destroyed the trim piece when they couldn't get the screws out.

zpd307

Reaction score
ya, i had to get several pedal assemblies for mine when i converted. a lot of bushing were worn out and ate away at the aluminum housing. i have a new set of bushing laying around if you need them. for some reason i bought two sets.....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sticks and boots are very difficult to find in usable condition. We are running 2 trucks right now with loose boots because someone destroyed the trim piece when they couldn't get the screws out.

Ya the two boots for the ZF here in Canada inner and outer boots...near 200 bucks!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya, i had to get several pedal assemblies for mine when i converted. a lot of bushing were worn out and ate away at the aluminum housing. i have a new set of bushing laying around if you need them. for some reason i bought two sets.....

What year are your bushings for? I am just about to install my pedals and was thinking of installing new bushings. How much?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have a pedal assebly, its in good shape, i might even have the boot, but i know i dont have the stick i used it on my truck

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
needing crossmember, pedals, and a stick/boot. already got master/slave cylinders and manual center pan (dont know what to call it) as well as tranny/transfer case. im going up another 2" and gonna need different driveshafts anyways so im not concerned with them yet. can get a SMF here cheap and I'll get my clutch new. anyone got anything lyin around?
don't buy used.
see pics.
the last pic is the updated unit.

Attachments

• SL379388.JPG
    SL379388.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 4
  • SL379384.JPG
    SL379384.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 4
  • SL379385.JPG
    SL379385.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 5

zpd307

Reaction score
What year are your bushings for? I am just about to install my pedals and was thinking of installing new bushings. How much?
the bushings should be for 97-91. i will run the part number on the bag when i get home in the morning. i think i paid $20 a set from the stealership, but i can check on that also, and cut you a deal from there....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online