ZF-5 4x4 7.3 transmission with PTO on the side $1200obo

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
ZF-5 4x4 transmission. came off of a 7.3 idi. has a muncie power take off unit mounted on the side. Doesnt have a clutch. $1200 make offer! call or text me at 270-933-2667 No trades. thanks ;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
nope didnt know that. whats a better price then? i was just going by local prices.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I have no use for the pto unit. What would be involved in removing it and how many miles on the transmission?

not sure in what it would involve to take it off. maybe just bolts on? truck had a 5 digit odometer(89 model) so not sure on the miles. the guy that had it didnt know the clutch was bad so he replaced it with new tranny and the used clutch. needless to say the new tranny done the same thing LOL. you can leave the PTO bolted on and it wont hurt anything. Make an offer on it the guy wants it gone out of his garage.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill take the PTO and provide a gasket and cover for him to cover the hole if the PTO is for sale. I'll Just ship the PTO payment and gasket and cover together and bolts!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Ill take the PTO and provide a gasket and cover for him to cover the hole if the PTO is for sale. I'll Just ship the PTO payment and gasket and cover together and bolts!

make an offer on the pto. he really wants this stuff gone. i dont know how to ship to another country. if anyone is interested in just the trans or both together make an offer and include your zip code so i can check on shipping. how would i go about shipping a transmision?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
make an offer on the pto. he really wants this stuff gone. i dont know how to ship to another country. if anyone is interested in just the trans or both together make an offer and include your zip code so i can check on shipping. how would i go about shipping a transmision?

On a pallet. R&L does alot of home deliveries

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I know I am in a completely differnt area, but I paid $1100 plus 15% tax on my transmission.....$1265 for the transmission and everything I needed to convert my truck over to manual (minus the clutch).

Actually, now that I think back....mine is even a ZF S5 47 off a 1997 PSD. Heavier duty and a lower first gear.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
bump someone make an offer on the whole unit. he wont sell the pto unless the tranny sells first.