Youtube: Can't decide

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Freaking rude.....I would be pissed if someone did that to me. It certainly isnt funny to me......

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rude, If my truck smoked that bad id sell it.:rotflmao:rotflmao
Its kinda funny if he knows the other people, if not hes the reason people are down on diesels.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i am wondering is first why was that truck smoking so much, and also none of his wheels were spinning so he wasnt stuck, just was not trying hard enough...

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On second thought, Weather he knew them or not, with the kids there, its just plain rude! Its only funny in a road rage sinario!:rotflmao

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm thinking the parking brake is froze solid on it.

But with the camera being right there, I bet it was somebody he knows.

monkeyboi

Reaction score
Of course it is rude, but we don't know what happened before the video started. Maybe it's parking lot rage. No excuse with the kid there, but who lets there kid just sit there?

Lots of smoke=ammunition for the eco-crowd and bad for diesel. That kind of thing is what sways the unenlightned gasser drivers who think that all diesels do that. It only takes them seeing the idiot who blacks out two full lanes of traffic and they don't bother to pay attention to all the semis and other cleaner burning diesels driving on the roads. Then they think all diesels emit tons of smoke and then are tricked into believing diesel is bad. Oh well, more for us?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
yeah, had my daughter been sitting there with that blowing in her face, after the first time, dude would have been out of the truck, probably suffereing pepper spray burns to the face after having heard something like "you want to smell something that smells like crap!"

Friends or not, I don't want my kid being subjected to that...light a cigarette around my daughter and you'll see a different side of me, let alone blacking her out!

I don't know about rude, but ignorant comes to mind!

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, had my daughter been sitting there with that blowing in her face, after the first time, dude would have been out of the truck, probably suffereing pepper spray burns to the face after having heard something like "you want to smell something that smells like crap!"

Friends or not, I don't want my kid being subjected to that...light a cigarette around my daughter and you'll see a different side of me, let alone blacking her out!

I don't know about rude, but ignorant comes to mind!

Amen brother!;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If there wasnt anything wrong then that things a pos, but it is anyway cause its not an idi:D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
If there wasnt anything wrong then that things a pos, but it is anyway cause its not an idi:D

Noticed the same thing, didn't act like it would drag itself backwards. Should have still got out and warned them a smoke out was coming. It's in reverse most of the time when he's doing it. I don't think it's ebrake because the tires start to rotate, looks more like he trashed reverse.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
Wow! That is EXTREMELY rude! That guy is an ass, dont you think he would have noticed that he was blowing smoke on the people next to him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86