You Could Be THE Talk of Your Town in This IDI - LOL

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/3359786652.html

BIG monster car - $3850

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-11-05, 2:52PM CST
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1960 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 sitting on a 1992 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel frame & engine Dana 60 drive axles 44" ground hog tires with 90% tread Not street legal for off road only $3,850 obo will trade...make offer NO emails 806-236-003one

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what prevents it from being street legal? I see higher lifted trucks and botched cars on the road all the time here.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Breathtaking. I have seen Cadillac 4x4s and El Camino 4x4s, this is my first Olds. It looks oddly natural in that pose.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey how many of you want a D60 front? But it take your parts and sell the rest or put the 50 in it, find a cab and sell it for the same amount. Do it in a weekend. I know you penny pinchers are thinking about it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I guess when you need a body any body will do....:angel: What the hell is that throttl peddle....:dunno Kinda looks like a odd crewcab rig. 4 doors.... No waiting. Really not my cup of tea but maybe others will like it. Surely plenty of material to work with too.

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
I see atrocious extreme lifts on mid-80's sedans all the time...they are alot scarier looking. In the state of AL, you can get a tag and registration on just about anything, and as long as you don't go out of your way to really P.O. a cop, no one is going to look into the legality of it. That being said, this beastie is kinda awesome, and I think I'm in love...:love:

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tol my daughter I was gonna buy it to take to the dunes! Not! but would sure be cool, prolly cause a lotta wrecks...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Not sure why its not street legal. Heck around here throw some mud flaps on it and yer good to go :peelout:bail , ..... although some clown in a toyota pickup would probably pull up next to you and flip you off laughing .... once he climbed down to where you could see him :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
Heck if you went down to south Arkansas or Lousiansa, those boys would look at that thing and wonder when you were gonna think about lifting it :eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao