WTB Brick cab

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
So my craigslist mojo is failing me yet again, wondering if anyone has (or can find :) ) a damage/rust free bricknose extended cab, cab near Denver for a reasonable price. :dunno

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Already have the truck just the cab corners are rusted and a big dent in the roof so looking to replace the cab. That said Id love a crewcab but obviously it wont fit on my current frame (but for the right price, Id swap all my new parts to a crew in a heartbeat)

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, was just curious. I found a crewcab about halfway between me (Grand Junction) and Denver. its a 91, I only wanted it so i could get a COMPLETE dana 60 swap setup, not a partial which is all I seem to find. Price for the truck was barely more then I would pay for the axle itself. Condition looked really good, he said the transfer case was toast (460 in it). Might be more of a pain in the ass for you then your looking for right now haha, I just simply dont have the time for parting out another truck, but really want that kingpin d60.

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Ya Id love a D60 as well but unless I find one for a steal of a price cant afford it and trying to keep the cab swap as cheap as possible (since the body shop wants an arm and a leg to fix the corners and wont touch the roof)

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on man, Im always looking at western slope and denver craigslist ill keep an eye out for an extended cab. Good luck finding one, sorry to derail thread haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online