WTB: Big list, some IDI, some F-series in general

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Just a list of stuff I'm looking for, got a "new" truck and trying to get her the way I like it ;Sweet

-front seat, looking for captains chair, something with a console, something newer, or just anything better than the 50/50 old bench that's in there now. must fold up so people can get in the back of the super cab. needs to have the mounts too.

-air filter housing, may be interested in doing a dual intake (IDI specific)

-power steering pump, in good shape

-cab corners for super cab, and if the price is cheap hood and fenders too

-headlight relay mod, thinking 'bout ordering one from LMC

-IP, in good shape, mine may be going out (IDI specific)

-passenger side tailgate stay (what the tailgate latches into) and tailgate handle/hardware, and maybe a tailgate for that matter

-drivers and passenger side seat belt retractors for an ext. cab.

-turbo (any turbo in decent shape, may have a project cookoo )

-anything else you think a guy with a truck like mine might want to have ;Really

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
got a pump off of a early eighties F150 gasser, i think it would work for you. $20 plus shipping if you want it. I will check on the tailgate latch.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
got a pump off of a early eighties F150 gasser, i think it would work for you. $20 plus shipping if you want it. I will check on the tailgate latch.

Let me know about the tailgate latch. It looks like i'll be getting a pump off Double S Diesel, but I'll let you know if I need another. Thanks.

pauls painting

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am parting out 85 f250 4x4 has captains chairs that tilt up i can get pics if ya want may have complete 6.9 that runs good w/c6, all for sale now for cheap.;Sweet

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
i am parting out 85 f250 4x4 has captains chairs that tilt up i can get pics if ya want may have complete 6.9 that runs good w/c6, all for sale now for cheap.;Sweet
Yeah, shoot me some pics of the captains chairs to payableondeath62(at)hotmail.com

got an IP if you still need one
might be getting a rebuilt IP off of Diesel Recon so we'll see how that works out, but I'll keep you in mind

subway

Reaction score
is this the latch you want if so i can pull it and send it to you for the price of shipping. only problem is i will be gone next week on vacation. can send it after i get back if you can wait....

you can check my f150 parts truck and lift thread here in the for sale section if you see anything else you want, if it is big you will have to wait i am behind in pulling stuff off for others........

Attachments

• CIMG1419.JPG
    CIMG1419.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 5

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
is this the latch you want if so i can pull it and send it to you for the price of shipping. only problem is i will be gone next week on vacation. can send it after i get back if you can wait....

you can check my f150 parts truck and lift thread here in the for sale section if you see anything else you want, if it is big you will have to wait i am behind in pulling stuff off for others........

That is EXACTLY the part I'm looking for ;Sweet Whenever you get around to it, no rush at all. Thanks

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Some additions to the list:

-heim joint mod for clutch

-WVO heater stuff or filters, looking to start running WVO and really need anything related (55 gal drums, prefilters, hand pumps, heated filter, supplemental heaters, etc, etc)

subway

Reaction score
got the latches off tonight, would $5 sound fair to ship them to you? if so shoot me your address and i will get them over to ya.

good luck on the WVO set up, i am setting up a system myself and have almost all the stuff but cant seem to locate a tank to put in the bed. i was gone lately but want to get back on it. for a hose in hose set up i am running metal line inside a heater hose with a T with a barb fitting for the ends of the rubber line and a modified compression fitting for the metal line.

check this link out
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12791&highlight=dang+dialup

its basically what i am modeling my system after.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online