What's your rig??

NWDave

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest that all members put in a brief description of what type and model truck they are runnin'. Nothing fancy. It's useful to know what rig you have when reading your submissions. An example would be like the one over in Towing forum. The submitter is towing a real heavy load, which is admirable, however, I've not a clue as to what the towing rig is. From the looks of it, it's gotta be a Dodge CTD 3500;) ;) . I mean after all, who else has that kinda torque?? See, I just made a dangerous assumption and may have inadvertently insulted someone (certainly not my intent, just using it as an example).

~Dave

gwhammy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's a 2500quad cab shortbed! I am almost computer illeterit , I've tried to put my truck description on but don't no how?? What ever I get on the sights is usually by accident. The truck does pull this load good , but I've got real good axles under the trailer. Big bearings and BIG BRAKES are the answer to big loads.I guess I did the thing right cause now my description is on!!!Guess you can teach a dumb dog new tricks!!!

Last edited:

NWDave

Reaction score
Wow, you just gained a ton of respect. A 2500. Knew it had to be a Dodge though. :D :D Gives me a good perspective on what potential my truck has.

~Dave

CHarlan

Reaction score
And if its a shortbed, watch it when it makes a sharp turn with the 102" wide Sundowner Horse trailer, and see the back of the cab cave in when the front of the trailer hits it! sorry, I have seen that before, just had to throw that out there. Signatures are nice, and it would be nice if everyone had one, as well as explaining the pics like you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online