What is available to bomb an 05 Passat?

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a module and injectors, but I'm not sure these items are out yet and I really don't have time to search a bunch of message boards.

This puppy moves OK stock. I hit 110 this AM and it was quiet, smooth and planted on the road.

Are people running water-**** on these yet?

Dwight Harrison VW (Stone Mountain, GA) sold it to me for $100 over invoice through Scott the internet manager if you want one.

Last edited:

Whit

Reaction score
lschultz has one like that (Ithink) a couple years old, he may be able to lead you better.

Cheers, Kevin

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
I just got a 01 NB so I don't know nothing about the Passats. I am gonna test drive one though-its on the list of things to do:D I am sure you know about Freds http://www.tdiclub.com/ lots of info there about TDIs they would know whats out there for the new ones. I wonder if you have to do the CCV mod on these new ones to keep the intake from clogging up or if they finally got wise and corrected that. I have not looked on Freds to much lately.

midwestdually

Reaction score
just so you guys no...a new bodystyle is going to be released around may of 05 and it is gonna be HOT!! still waiting to find out if the TDI will come with a 5spd manual(PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726