Well that was quick......

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
less than a week from posted for sale to deal closed...ive bought and sold a couple vehicles at this point, but this one felt different. I will actually miss this truck. But!!!! now soon as things settle down, the hunt begins for a 94 F350 4x4 IDI Turbo.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
EvergreenRanch said:
less than a week from posted for sale to deal closed...ive bought and sold a couple vehicles at this point, but this one felt different. I will actually miss this truck. But!!!! now soon as things settle down, the hunt begins for a 94 F350 4x4 IDI Turbo.

Get a crewcab to carry the clients around. LOL

Tom

MTIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a bunch up around here. check out the cheap truck thread i posted the ads in there.

MTIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just looked over it again, no 94 turbos.

SKimballC

Reaction score
There's a 94 IDI turbo 350 over on the TDS in the classifieds, its down in Texas. Its $7k and it doesn't say if its 4x4 or dually vs. SRW. Listed today. Sounds like the rigs in good shape.

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw/heard the truck today at my job, Traintown (amusement park) in Sonoma, CA. The new owner was leaving the parking lot and I had to run the train, otherwise I was going to go talk to them (thinking it was evergreenranch) Man, those duel exhausts sound NICE!!!!! If only I had had $6500!!

I'll keep an eye out for 94 IDI F350 Turbos.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ER-
I think Dualie is looking for any excuse to unload his '94 CC. Good thing is that whatever broke on the truck got fixed right. Bad thing is you will definitely need to get rid of that E4DOA he's got in it and put in a ZF5.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
towcat said:
ER-
I think Dualie is looking for any excuse to unload his '94 CC. Good thing is that whatever broke on the truck got fixed right. Bad thing is you will definitely need to get rid of that E4DOA he's got in it and put in a ZF5.

;Sweet :hail :D

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
ER-

awesome! thanks for the lead. he and i need to hangout anyway its been years since we showed quarter horses together. Thanks additionally to everyone saying they will keep an eye out for me looking for the 94 350 turbo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7