Warwagon made the jump to hyperspace...

Warwagon

Reaction score
Well men, the TundraBuggy and I are here!:D
:***: happened over at TDS? Forget it. I don't wanna know. Anyhow, I'm here too. Let the party begin!:cheers:
Mods, gotta love those smileys:rock: :Thumbs Up
Mark

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warwagon
Well men, the TundraBuggy and I are here!:D
:***: happened over at TDS?

I have no clue, but welcome, looks like it's the same stuff and people, but in a different place.:yell:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess were not behaving very well here. The mods have asked us to not post our greetings in this forum. However, being sensitive to the fact that us old geezers must be highly sensitive to moderation (given that it didn't take much to start this domino effect) I can understand their desire to stay light handed at the moment. Maybe the original poster should have the option of moving his own threads?

Gee ****... I just realized. Out of all those cool smileys, there is not a :dunno

:***:

Excuse my language.

Welcome Mark! Why did you drop the _S from your handle?

Warwagon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Why did you drop the _S from your handle?

Well, many moons ago ... when I registered for TDS, I used the handle Warwagon sans the _s. I made like 3 posts that-ta way. Then I tried to log on to it and their system refused to let me on. I checked the user info for that handle and found that it had been overwritten by another user a day or so after my initial posts... HUH? I e-mailed mods about it, got no response, so in a week I re-subscribed as Warwagon_s. There has been no trouble with it ever since. I chalked it up to a computer belch. I go by WW on several other boards, and I'm used to riding in the back of the bus (the SHORT bus at that:rolleyes: ) It's been that way all of my life, so I never flinched.

By including me in the moniker "geezer" I KNOW that I'm in the right bunch here. I've been a geezer for about all of my adult life if that means I'm opinionated, set in my ways, and not at all bashful about puttin' my $.02 in. I consider it a perfect badge for me, though I am far from the "'Ol man" of the group...:thanks:

Mods: Sorry about the faux pas about the intro - my bad. I won't do it again .... oops guess that can't happen. Again many apologies.

Mark

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online