Valvoline Premium Blue

BigSix

Reaction score
I'm starting to see Valvoline Premium Blue on the shelves at the auto parts stores. I picked up three gallons this week for my next change. I've been using Rotella since '95 with good results but since Premium Blue is Cummins' recipe, I thought I'd start using it in my '03. Premium Blue is what's in the engine from the factory. Castrol used to brew Premium Blue for Cummins but the contract has since gone to Valvoline. I like to stay with API approved oil for warranty reasons. Anyone else likely to use Valvoline Premium Blue if it becomes available to you?

Whit

Reaction score
I have been on it for a year now, buy it at my local Cummins store, I was using Amsoil and it did a good job but while away from home I developed a leak and needed some oil and couldnt get it so that was it for me. Lessoned learned always carry spare quart oil or use a brand you can find anywhere.

Cheers, Kevin

Whit

Reaction score
Yep, I was truely excited to be in Texass, Gotta go to Corpus to move son and family back to Wyoming, They are heartbroken to be leaving Texass too.

BigSix

Reaction score
Give it away?...:eek: GIVE IT AWAY???:eek:
It sounds like an ideal oportunity for a lucritive business transaction! Maybe even a small profit! Ok... give it away. You're a good friend.:angel:
Kevin, I hope you'll will Larry the empty containers.;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac