Thanks to Wes at CDD

rvitko

Reaction score
I have been impressed with my purchases from Wes, but I just got my gasket set and this is really the way to go. I’m sure some of you have had this experience. You buy a set of gaskets and one or two just suck, they don’t line up. If your a perfectionist you try gasket matching or buy another brand set and often the other brand those ones that sucked are spot on and the others suck. Then there are always the gaskets no one gets right except the oem. It’s some set, he takes the best of every brand and bundles it and packs them well so nothing is bent or messed up. It’s a simple thing but I’m very impressed.

nhwrench01

Reaction score
yes, he is very smart with these trucks,parts and his work, ,, also, so is russ, typ4 is his handle here,,, 2 very smart guys with tons of knowledge on these trucks,,, i have bought parts from both... very honest and good people.

rvitko

Reaction score
Yeah, Russ has several items I plan to get from him when I get further along. He has a lot of nice hardware upgrades. For me, Wes is right down the road so he’s a great resource on good machine shops, etc in my area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx