Talking of nice

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I saw that one too EZ, I thought it was real sharp, That is the first one that vintage that I have seen with the Ferrari Body Kit. Might be a little steep at $8K, but a nice truck.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
h2odrx said:
it needs a red light in the front like the night rider?

Actually that was KITT on Knight Rider.......Hee hee hee,BRING BACK THE 80s!The 80s Ruled!We may have been broke but no one screwed with this country(Ronny Ray Gun!!!!),Great TV shows,Decent music......

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I wonder if'n the Ferrari kit makes em go faster......Hmmmmm :confused:

Looks pretty clean, but gotta agree with Tractor boy.....Lots a bling.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
Weeeelllllll, It's kind of cool I guess, Just a little to much bling for me though.
Tim
Man, you took the words outta my mouth.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Its not to bad I think the front bumper cover actually helps alot but did anybody notice the dual stacks on one side and uneven whats up with that

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
Its not to bad I think the front bumper cover actually helps alot but did anybody notice the dual stacks on one side and uneven whats up with that

Yep, I did. Looks like they were contouring them to the cab. I don't care much for that arrangement.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's part of the early 60's & 80's asymetrical look like the 80's turbo trans am with the hood scoop on one side.

I do like the bumper cover and the style of the skirts but the side skirts look poory fitted and wavy, not nice and crisp.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I said nice not amaizing :D , the again, I would not own one like that either, every time you open the door people is waiting to see the clown coming out of it. :rolleyes: