Super Clean F350 CC on GovLiquidation in OH

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Thats the exact same truck I had. Except mine had a "custom" dent in the passenger side of the bed, worst part was that I sold the truck one day after the body was repaired.....#$%& the way things go!

I really want the truck but my wife will say no.....

Thad

creighta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bidding opens tomorrow!! I am not far from there so I am going to look into it;Sweet

Anyone bought from this site?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
That Acq value was how much uncle sugar paid for it originally per the paperwork given to the GL monkeys.Buy in bulk type stuff.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
oh,and notice the bent drive shafts.Typical for those idiots.They load and unload them from flat bed trucks via the side using a big ass forklift.They don't care if they distroy the vehicle.Not their money they way they look at it. Should be illegal.....oh yea,it is....but no one ever goes after distruction of Government property with GL....

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
i can't belive how there almost at 5000 dollars on an H7 grade truck. cookoo

taken from their site

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1][SIZE=+2]H7[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=+1]Unserviceable - condemned/ reparable[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1]
Explanation:
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1] Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria; Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO. DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria. [/SIZE][/FONT]

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok this is random but why can they sell 2 1/2 ton trucks and not hummvvee's?

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Because deuce and a halves are old enough not to need crash test worthyness(Mainly roll over protection) while Humvees do.Atleast that is the reason they gave.Real reason,General motors and AM General Bribed the write people to make a rule Humvees have to be distroyed so they don't compete with their Civilian sales and once something gets banned you know the government never lifts it except in extremely rear occassions.

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Always take a good look underneath.

If it has been forklifted, most likely damage will be bent driveshaft, a bent/crushed transmission pan, fuel tank, and running boards. Some transmissions may receive much more damage than just the pan.

If a fork was placed under the fuel tank, where the pick-up/sending unit is located, that too will probably be mangled.

And goooood luck finding replacement parts. Most of the salvage yards around here also forklift their cars. cookoocookoocookoo Literally thousands of ruined driveshafts, fuel tanks, and transmissions, that were good takeoff parts before the forklift. I've spoke to several managers, but they don't care. One yard drills 3/4" holes in the fuel tanks to recover the gasoline, and ruins the tanks the forklifts miss. Pretty darn frustrating to find dozens of needed parts, but all ruined by a forklift.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat