Stanadyne

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Anybody get there Stanadyne Performance Formula from DIS. I was getting mine from them but after ordering some on 1-3 and getting a email from them saying it would be another 3 wks and after 3wks nothing so I called them an said it would be several more wks with really no reason other than some :cry: I canceled the order. Went to a diesel injection shop here in Austin and got me some and they have plenty there and have no problems getting it. I think there is more to the DIS story than they are telling. Now that I think of it my last order from them took several weeks.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I've ordered cases (6 1/2 gallon jugs) of Stanadyne performance formula from DIS in the past and fortunately they've always had it in stock. BUT, in the past they have been out of the Racor fuel filters for my truck for months at a time -Lame. The guy responsible for keeping their popular products in stock...should be :shoot:

Whit

Reaction score
I buy locally simply for the convenience, order it by the case and keep it in my garage :)

Cheers, Kevin

HeartbeatHauler

Reaction score
Same here. I get it from Kolb Injection here locally and they sell it $88 a case of 12 - 32oz bottles Stanadyne Perf. Formula. 24 fill-ups per case.
JP

Saftman

Reaction score
Used to get mine from Dieselmanor with no problems. After reading a few posts about Diesel Kleen from Power Service I am using it now. Avaliable at Wallyworld and Truck Stops at lot better price. ;Sweet

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running the Diesel Kleen myself but I run about twice what they recomend. I just got some of the Stanadyne so I am going to see what kind of change I see if any.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7