southern MI folks need your help!

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, im woindering if anyone lives near flat rock MI. Parts galore have a heavey truck yard (1ton and up). I am looking for a scrap 05up 4x4 ford. If someone lives around there please PM me, Id like to give you $50 if you locate an 05+ SD truck in the yard for me! (im 2 hours away and work a 9-5, busy on weekends. cant make it out there):hail

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there is a guy down there. His name is slipping me right now. Can't you call them to see if they have a truck?

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down there, should be going out there this weekend, ill see what they have, dont know if they will have an 05 and up but ill let you know, i have to get me a cylinder head off a 4 cylinder GM but i always stop by the heavy truck yard to look, my favorite place lol, what are you looking for there on the truck?

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
350man, I am currently looking for 05+ rear dually axles, 3.73 configuration.

I think I have a lead on a front 05 axle, if i get that just need the rear axle in this case. Thanks!

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok went out there today, there are no 05 and newer trucks, they havent updated they inventory yet, but there is two superduty trucks looked to be around 99 to 03, one is so torn apart it is of no use for you trust me, it had a v10 engine, the other was a uhaul truck, it was also a non diesel truck and did have a dually rear axle but the right side axle shaft was removed, however there are a bunch of e350 uhaul trucks that all have the same rear axle and looked to be the same year as the superduty ones, i didnt check for gear ratio sorry forgot about that but you might be able to find out what the uhaul trucks came with by checking online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent