Seeing post probs...

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Why is it that when I click on a forum, I can not see the new posts? I can in some, but in most I am SOL until I scroll down a ways and click on the show threads button. This is getting a little irritating... :frustrate

on edit:

I can see the name of the last post on the main forums page, but when I click on that forum, I end up going to maybe a cached page? it's always the same posts that show up, never the new ones.

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try logging out, then back in again. This will clear your cookies. Sounds like your puter is pulling an old page out of cache rather than loading the newest one.

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
That didn't work...any other idea? Think I'll try to clear cookies on the ole puter...

Max Power

Reaction score
It sounds like your browser is showing you cached pages. What browser and version are you running?

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Max Power said:
It sounds like your browser is showing you cached pages. What browser and version are you running?

That's what I was thinking also.

I am running MSN premium back by IE 6.0. I can click on this forum, and see the new posts immediately. However, If I click on the IDI forum, I see a post I made on 3-30 as the first new post. This happens in most all of the forums with the exception of a few, and only here at OB.

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
I got no clue...guess I'll just have to deal with it. I have changed everything I know to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online