saving a post for later?

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
is there a way to start a reply to thread (or even a thread) & save it for later before hitting the reply button? other that saving everything in a word doc, i mean...

i'm thinking a 'compose & save' button would be nice so i could gather my thoughts (kinda like herding cats cookoo ) & compose a more thought out response to some posts.

probably just dreamin', huh?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copying it into a word doc is your best bet Frank.

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
thought so.
thanks, i knew you'd jump in quickly to answer.

i have a thing or two to say to that BQ, plus i want to get Mel an artile or two...
and man - who can keep up with Tim??? the Warden might be going to summer school if he doesn't study more :D i owe him a well though out response, too.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, Tim and Mel are worthy of well thought out resonses for sure. Wish I could offer you a save feature on your reply box, but I've never seen a vBulletin forum with one so I am not even sure a hack could be written for one.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just don't ask him to do any household wiring for you. :eek: :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
i got no idea if he wired in a aftermarket stereo, but since his truck hasn't burned to the ground yet, its a good bet that he didn't :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
its a good bet that he didn't :D

Dont go to Reno next weekend pardner..................

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online