rockwell axles

rip van sparky

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a set of rockwell axles (2.5 6x6) and all accesories that I was thinking about getting rid of. I was going to put them under my truck but now I am thinking of just putting a D60 under there. Would like to trade them for the things I would need for the swap. Thanks, John

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-Drool -Drool -Drool OK um...I just need a minute here to get some tissue to wipe the -Drool off my face....

OK whats the deal, what do you need n how much do ya want? damn shipping would kill me....but eh....Rockwells under my Bronco would be like um -Drool

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Here's a sig from a member who hasn't posted in a while.
I tried to meet up with him to get some pics but timing was off....he is in VA and I'm in NC .....would have really liked to have seen his rig!

His handle here at OB was RKOCH......

"89 F-350 4x4, Garrett turbo (From T444E 4900 Int), Banks high Boost compressor wheel, Intercooled w/ Ram air intake, 93 turbo Injection Pump, G code Turbo Injectors, Holley Red pump, Custom Propane Injection, Bulletproof C-6 w/ Atlas T case 2 1/2 ton Rockwell axles w/ Det lockers, Disk brakes, 3 in body lift, 12 suspension lift( custom High GVW springs ). 14.00x20 Michellin XL tires. 300,000 mi and still burning oil. Now on 100% BioDiesel."

rip van sparky

Reaction score
riotwarrior said:
OK whats the deal, what do you need n how much do ya want? damn shipping would kill me....but eh....Rockwells under my Bronco would be like um

no price yet, but I'll try to work up one tonight, just want to cover the cost of an axle for a dually and zf5/transfer case, not trying to be greedy, shipping would definitely kill you but wouldn't be a problem on my end, If I don't do any thing with them now, next year at this time I should be living in Tonasket or over in the Methow valley, so I could deliver them to you (how's crossing the border these days?). I so wanted to put these under my truck but now I'm thinking it wouldn't be practical right now since I'm working for the man now.

geonc said:
Here's a sig from a member who hasn't posted in a while.
I tried to meet up with him to get some pics but timing was off....he is in VA and I'm in NC .....would have really liked to have seen his rig!

Yea, I remember him, we talked a little about his truck setup, his truck is definitely bad-@$$. thanks guys

rip van sparky

Reaction score
Ok, after pricing parts I have realized that four wheel drive components are expensive! I won't be able to cover all of them by selling these. I would sell them for $1000, that will cover the cost of a front D60. Open to offers as well. thanks, John

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, after pricing parts I have realized that four wheel drive components are expensive! I won't be able to cover all of them by selling these. I would sell them for $1000, that will cover the cost of a front D60. Open to offers as well. thanks, John

Hmmm....these may fit yer bill...rofl

Attachments

• Front n Rear diffs.jpg
    Front n Rear diffs.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Front knuckle.jpg
    Front knuckle.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Front knuckle 2.jpg
    Front knuckle 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts