Recomend me a good....

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
...double DIN unit that has GPS , is Sat ready and hopefully will recognize the steering wheel inputs for WW's Excursion????

Also in the meantime..WW is headed to Fla end of this month and ...in her words:angel: "would really appreciate the Sirius from her Taurus hooked up for the long trip"

I know I could just toss it in and depend on FM reception but that really blows......don't see an AUX input so could I use an RCA to 1/8" stereo plug from the Sirius unit to the CD side?????

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain Geo. One would think the EB Edition in 05 would have come stock with a unit like that. My 06 HD Edition only has a 6 disc changer in it. Not XM ready, no backup cam, no GPS and no aux input.

I'm still running the stock stereo in mine and I hate it because here in BFE where I live there are two radio stations...local small hick town and NPR.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
I feel your pain Geo. One would think the EB Edition in 05 would have come stock with a unit like that. My 06 HD Edition only has a 6 disc changer in it. Not XM ready, no backup cam, no GPS and no aux input.

I'm still running the stock stereo in mine and I hate it because here in BFE where I live there are two radio stations...local small hick town and NPR.

Well Homer, on the bright side----with only 2 jerkwater stations there should not be much bleed over for a stand apart satelite radio...should have your pick of FM freq!

Yea hear ya on the EB edition not being better rigged for audio.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online