Recomend me a good....

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
...double DIN unit that has GPS , is Sat ready and hopefully will recognize the steering wheel inputs for WW's Excursion????

Also in the meantime..WW is headed to Fla end of this month and ...in her words:angel: "would really appreciate the Sirius from her Taurus hooked up for the long trip"

I know I could just toss it in and depend on FM reception but that really blows......don't see an AUX input so could I use an RCA to 1/8" stereo plug from the Sirius unit to the CD side?????

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain Geo. One would think the EB Edition in 05 would have come stock with a unit like that. My 06 HD Edition only has a 6 disc changer in it. Not XM ready, no backup cam, no GPS and no aux input.

I'm still running the stock stereo in mine and I hate it because here in BFE where I live there are two radio stations...local small hick town and NPR.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
I feel your pain Geo. One would think the EB Edition in 05 would have come stock with a unit like that. My 06 HD Edition only has a 6 disc changer in it. Not XM ready, no backup cam, no GPS and no aux input.

I'm still running the stock stereo in mine and I hate it because here in BFE where I live there are two radio stations...local small hick town and NPR.

Well Homer, on the bright side----with only 2 jerkwater stations there should not be much bleed over for a stand apart satelite radio...should have your pick of FM freq!

Yea hear ya on the EB edition not being better rigged for audio.....