Pics of my IDI

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
here are a couple of pics of my 88 F250....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
it would have two if i could find another red white and blue 4' firestik..

i got a set of cragar black bullet hole style wheels to go on it to go get rid of those gay hubcaps....i just need to find the coin for some new tires..gunna need them soon anyway

Last edited:

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
i was gonna say the hubcaps suck.
didn't wanna hurt your feelings.

course I still have the factory dog dish hubcaps, so reckon I can't *****.

cowboy63645

Reaction score
The Crager's will look good on there! What kind of tire did you have in mind for the new wheels? Alot of the local truck stops around my area have the red, white and blue firestik's, might want to check them if you haven't already

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
havent totally decided on tires....something in a 265 or 285. i want something wider then the pizza cutter 235/85's that are on it so when i drive in my yard i dont make potatoe rows. and i want something a little more aggrssive...but not quite a mud tire. depends on what i find for the right price

and i was lookin around on the nex....ive found where you can get them just got to wait till i got a little more cash on hand.. i just picked up a 71/72 bronco yesterday so funds are a little low

cowboy63645

Reaction score
nice choice on the bronco!! If your wanting something in a all-terrain the General Grabber A/T 2 would be a decent choice, I have ran a couple sets of them with good results. They have almost the same tread design as the BFG A/T. For a 265/75 there running around $130 a tire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online