Parting out Ford

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Ok we are parting out my brothers 6.9 so if anyone needs anything let me know. Truck has new C6 and blew a headgasket. The passenger side head has been removed. Let me know what you need and I will let you know what we have. Will sell the whole truck with extra 3/4 ton 4x4 frame. Truck is currently a 1/2 ton. Good body and almost new seat. Truck was originally a 82 I believe with 95 doghouse and bed. This is the truck I'm talking about. It also has a new grille and headlight rings.Look Here!

$1500OBO for truck the way it sits and you pick it up.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
How much for the (5) grey plastic interior trim pieces that go across both doors, over the glove box (long one) and the two small ones under the gauge bezel?

Tom

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I need the front tank return fuel line. The line that goes from the tank selector valve to the tank on the return line. I know, not a big sale, but do you have one and what do you want for it?

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
It only has one fuel tank so no selector valve on it. The interior is out of an 82 just so you know. Are you wanting the pieces for the headliner?

Rollings

Reaction score
how much u want for the dog house and grill and headlight assemblies?

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Sorry guys not on here much anymore. Rollings he wants $450 for the complete front end. Grille, lights, fenders, bumper, hood core support. I'm not getting email notifications so just email me at [email protected] if you all need anything. Anybody interested in a C6 with 5,000 miles and a T-case? $700 for both. Also have the complete engine, just needs headgaskets.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any kinda specs on the motor?

are you selling off the old 82 body style parts? i would be intersted in the fenders and front end as well as the bed if it is a long bed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online