Parting out 2003 6.0 f250 4x4 xlt

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keeping the axles and tires but everything else is up for grabs, let me know what you need and make me an offer on it.

The truck is more apart now than pictured here but this is when it came home after the fire
You must be registered for see images attach

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could really use all the stock bed bolts and cab/core support bolts. Even the stock bumper brackets. My new truck I bought has a body lift I’m removing so I need all the bolts that hold the cab/core support/ bed on. And stock brackets for the frame to bumpers. I understand if your not in it that deep yet but let me know if that’s something you can do. Nobody sells the stock bolts

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bed and bed bolts are already off and sold, I’ll see what I can do for bumpers, the front has a ranch hand bumper with the stock bumper. The rear bumper got used on another truck of ours. For the time it would take to pull the cab bolts id have to charge more than they are worth.

Maybe you can find the dimensions online and just buy regular hardware to make it work? Ford should have them

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bed and bed bolts are already off and sold, I’ll see what I can do for bumpers, the front has a ranch hand bumper with the stock bumper. The rear bumper got used on another truck of ours. For the time it would take to pull the cab bolts id have to charge more than they are worth.

Maybe you can find the dimensions online and just buy regular hardware to make it work? Ford should have them

No problem, I know it’s a royal pain to get just the bolts out. But I’ve been looking everywhere and I can’t find any dimensions or anyone that sells the bolts. I’m thinking once I’m in there I can match up what I have just go shorter but it’s amazing nobody sells them. They do sell the bed bolts though

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Figured. Lol
Apparently the 03's won't set a code, but it will stop the computer from doing any self test (buzz test, cct, etc) so some people leave them plugged in.
What I can't find, is if tuning actually remedies that or not. Not dry cut answer. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That truck never saw a tuner, so you are right about that. They will not self test without a egr plugged in, and tuning won’t fix it, I just plugged in a dummy egr valve in whenever I needed to run a test

Nick382

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the fire destroyed the factory air intake system?