Parting out 1991 4x4 F250 with E40d

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
driveshaft measures right around 46.25". Pics are in my parts for sale link also. It is straight. Had no vibrations when I drove it home.

Hey,

I need a rear driveshaft as long as it's straight. Can ýou please take a measurement of its length between the u-joints? Also, contact me 847-409-3416, it'll be easier. Thanks!

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I need a rear driveshaft as long as it's straight. Can ýou please take a measurement of its length between the u-joints? Also, contact me 847-409-3416, it'll be easier. Thanks!

I have a driveshaft out of a crew cab long bed.... depending on which piece you need whether its infront or behind the carrier bearing, I might have it.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rubber seal behind the grill top of rad support, the 2 plastic ac line hangers on the cowel and ash tray liner?

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need one (either left or right) rear spring rear bracket. The part that is riveted to the frame, that the rear shackle bolts to.

Thanks!
Leo

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys didn't realize people where posting to this. If you still have any needs Pm me and I'll see if I still have it. Body and frame are gone.

Thanks
Jeremy