ORU Shackle Reverse and NEW SHOES!

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any shackle reverse kits available that don't require raising the front end?

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
Bags... DEFINATELY on the list.

I personally like the look of a truck that is "slightly" nosed up. But, when towing, especially heavy, the bags would be key. They're on the list.

I haven't been able to find a air bag system that will work with my "pop up" gooseneck hitch. I don't currently use the gooseneck, but I don't want to ditch it either. Maybe i'll just have to mod-erfy' some brackets....

...and the tires are 315's...

And for the record, the truck drives GREAT with this kit on it... but honestly, I did not notice a "HUGE" difference in ride. Its STILL a leaf sprung F350LOL
...the kidney pain is part of the trucks charm...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
From what i've read...not for TTB either! (a couple asked) as I've been researching this too.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what i've read...not for TTB either! (a couple asked) as I've been researching this too.

I am still not sure on the shackel reversal theory, but I have to admit leaf springs on the ttb was not one of Ford's greatest ideas, and the ttb would need more help than just shackle reversal to get it right.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I am still not sure on the shackel reversal theory, but I have to admit leaf springs on the ttb was not one of Ford's greatest ideas, and the ttb would need more help than just shackle reversal to get it right.

I agree, thus the Dana 60 under mine! :)

FordGuy100

Reaction score
So you can put a shackle reversal kit on a TTB setup? A little lift would be nice. Anybody have a link?

resqzuzu

Reaction score
You can but you would need to have drop brackets for the ttb and it is usually not recommended. I know SKY typically doesn't recommend it not sure about ORU

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online