OEM wheels

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the stock wheels were 16x6. I ran Ford Accuride 16x7s for a while with stock hubcaps (1st pic). 2nd pic is now with Ford Alcoas.
Travis..
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pics are decieving. The top pic is parked on a slight nose-down slope, it worked out parking there made it level. It actually squats a couple of inches with the camper on it. I really want to lower the front a bit in hopes of it sitting level with the camper on, but that's not real high on the list of priorities.
Travis..

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE truck tho;Sweet

upgrade wheels and winch give it a whole new look:thumbsup:

That #2 pic isn't 100% now, the bumper and winch are and aren't the same. I ended up buying another bumper and winch just like the pic that were in better shape. The new bumper is silver and the winch is bare aluminum like it should be and it's actually hooked up;Sweet I didn't mind the stock look, but I got a smokin' deal from a friend on the tires/wheels.
Travis..

SORTIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you like the looks of his front bumper, I have one of those for sale if you do buy Bruce's ride.
1st-gen 250s are already large enough to strike fear into the hearts of civilians in their little go-karts but a beefy bumper (and loud air horn) will even scare the chit out of soccer moms in their big SUVs:thumbsup:

SORTIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously, crashnzuk's front bumper is righteous but I don't need a winch (or DO I? :D )

what do you put on the back to match the front tho? something to scare the tailgaters who can endure your #2 exhaust cloud

Last edited:

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously, crashnzuk's front bumper is righteous but I don't need a winch (or DO I? :D )

what do you put on the back to match the front tho? something to scare the tailgaters who can endure your #2 exhaust cloud

A winch can come in very handy depending on what situations you find yourself in. I used mine the other day to drag a 383 from the back of my storage trailer (30"+). It was on a pallet that I could barely drag by myself. The winch did it with almost no effort.

For the rear, a big low hanging pintle hitch hanging from your reciever should do the trick. Or, if you have a weight dist hitch, the head without the bars should do the trick;Sweet
Travis..