newbe

CMRJ

Reaction score
Just joined my son and I are into a restoration project . He bought 2 trucks one 1989 F350 brick front super crew full size bed 7.3 IDI manual trans and,got an F250 7.3 power stroke with up graded turbo and injectors. The 350 had not run in 2 years the 250 last time it ran 6 months ago bad water pump and fuel bowl leaks several cracks.After a little TLC got the 350 running,water got into the manifold hydrolocked the engine.last owner left the air cleaner off water got past the hood gasket. Taught him how to drive a stick he drives it around the subdivison and back in the farm roads needs alot of work before he can drive on the street. He's been locating parts for the restoration. when I get a chance I will post a pic of the 2 trucks.

Im a gas engine shade tree mechanic , worked on cars when I was a teen been a hobby since.
I work as a comercial HVAC Tech.Bought my first diesel truck 5 years ago 2013 F350 super crew 6.7 with the DEF. This truck got my son started he likes my truck but the brick trucks are the best.

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Oil Burners CMRJ! Glad you joined up here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Staff online