New TN member

austin7.62

Reaction score
Hello, guys! New guy here from east TN. I have been here a lot recently researching the 6.9 and 7.3 IDI diesels. I don't have much experience with diesels, but i really like them. In the last year, I have put many thousands of miles on two International trucks. A 1991 4900 crew cab dump, with a DT360, and Allison AT. The other is a 2001 4300 dump, with a DT466, and a Eaton (I think) 6 speed. I never really had any interest in diesels before using them for work. I've always been a Ford guy (I didn't really have a chance), but mostly into gasser trucks, and Mustangs. I have gained a lot of respect for diesels after putting them through hell, and they have always been up to the task. Anyways, thanks for having me, I am happy to be here.

waynetrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY AUSTIN!!! Welcome Sir! Are you looking to get a diesel as a daily or gonna stick to the gassers? My First Diesel also my first towtruck, i have not been able to get it running as of yet but i have a feeling im in preliminary love lol

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome Austin.i just passed through your home state again this year.i love Tennessee!that's probably in my top 5.beautiful country and the people are always friendly.
so your looking into a medium duty truck with the idi id guess?
welcome to OBN.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online