new fuel filters.........$5.36 each

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
Hmmm,

The auction page just let me buy another five.

Besides the previous posters, anyone else buy more than three?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 7.3l filter head, but I don't have the bottom part...and it looks like these filters need the bottom part. Where can you get just that?

Thanks in advance ;Sweet

Filter Bowl, Metal Bowl with drain valve fits PF F829B filter 88-93 7.3 L Ford Diesel and PF F811 filter PFRK20567 $47.97

http://www.o-f-i.com/index.php?pid=12

i bought a used one from someone here back along,from a truck he was parting out.
may want to watch the marketplace.:)

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The filters look to be from a division of Racor called Interceptor-Marine. Now the Racor PF 829B is rated as a 2 micron filter but I cannot find the rating for the INF829B. The normal rating for the OEM filters is 12 micron. I filter down to 6 micron so for myself I have concerns of plugging these up on every trip I take. Does anyone have better information on the actual filter rating of this particular filter?

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome- just bought 3 filters, would've bought more if I could, but it limited me to 3. Still- three, with shipping, for less than one in the store!

Thanks once again for the shared knowledge and can-do outlook of OB!

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
The filters look to be from a division of Racor called Interceptor-Marine. Now the Racor PF 829B is rated as a 2 micron filter but I cannot find the rating for the INF829B. The normal rating for the OEM filters is 12 micron. I filter down to 6 micron so for myself I have concerns of plugging these up on every trip I take. Does anyone have better information on the actual filter rating of this particular filter?

The INF number is an old number. If You go to the Racor web site and search around. You should be able to find the new number/filter specs.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link in the post expired, but they still have some. Go to the u-haul ebay store.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online