new carpet..

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so my carpet is ok, but you can tell its been used. while it was sitting before i got it, it looked like a some ATF spilled on the passenger side floor board and its pretty stained. there are also some other mis spots that are stained. i found one website that ive heard good things about for carpets, but have you guys used any others? stockinteriors.com i just requested samples from, i had some before, but i lost them. anyway who have you used?

my interior color is a bluish..id say medium blue, any idea what that color is?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get carpet from Summit Racing and JC whitney too. You have to cut out the hole(s) for the shifter(s), but they are clearly marked on the bottom. I think most folks carry the NPI or Niffty brand (same company).

Heath

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I used carpet from these guys http://www.accmats.com/ when I re-did my daughter's truck. Pre-molded and OEM quality. Pretty good color selection, I was able to match the OEM brown carpet perfectly and I'm considering replacing the grey carpet in my wife's truck. They are a little more expensive (approx $300 for SC and insulation) than others, but better quality in my experience. I don't care what they tell you...all carpet is a ***** to install.

On edit. I went back and looked. They have 24 colors of blue in cut pile for your shopping pleasure. Looks like $233 for a crew cab. The hardest part is picking which cab design you have when ordering.

Tom

Last edited:

Bamfster

Reaction score
I used carpet from these guys http://www.accmats.com/ when I re-did my daughter's truck. Pre-molded and OEM quality. Pretty good color selection, I was able to match the OEM brown carpet perfectly and I'm considering replacing the grey carpet in my wife's truck. They are a little more expensive (approx $300 for SC and insulation) than others, but better quality in my experience. I don't care what they tell you...all carpet is a ***** to install.

On edit. I went back and looked. They have 24 colors of blue in cut pile for your shopping pleasure. Looks like $233 for a crew cab. The hardest part is picking which cab design you have when ordering.

Tom

I used them too....very happy with them.