Need to find source for WVO within 100 miles

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Anybody knows a reliable source for WVO in the north Florida, south Georgia area? I wish I could find one within a 100 miles radius.
I'm ready to start my own Biodiesel "refinery" for my three diesel vehicles. The only source I have right now is 400 miles away.
Thanks,
Burt.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Jonathan,
I already tried all the fast food places in towns around my place. Some told me they already had a person picking up the used oil and others said the company was collecting the oil themselves.
I'm looking for a business that sells the oil already filtered. I know will be better to have a place where you just have to go and collect it but I have not find it yet.
Thanks,
Burt.

sassyrel

Reaction score
Jonathan,
I already tried all the fast food places in towns around my place. Some told me they already had a person picking up the used oil and others said the company was collecting the oil themselves.
I'm looking for a business that sells the oil already filtered. I know will be better to have a place where you just have to go and collect it but I have not find it yet.
Thanks,
Burt.

even the places--that have a collection tank outside--go talk to them--as those oil cos pay damn little for the oil--depends on how much you offer them for the oil,,,and remember--you probably will have to take all the stuff!!!! but if you can make a deal with them--ask them not to throw anything but oil in a barrel,,or jug--you supply for them--and be timely in the picking up of said oil--as some towns frown on too much used oil setting in a restuarantcookoocookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online

Members online