MN Guys

DieselDood78

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Amianthius (Aron) reciently called me and informed me that he can get ahold of a portible Mustang MB250 Dyno. He is willing to pull this beast up for the July 10th gathering.

One hitch, He needs at least 10 trucks to make it worth his time.

Details: $50 for your first run, 2 pulls with the optical pick-up so you will have torque readings. $25 for 2 additional pulls, take the truck off...tune...try again...etc.

Same as before...bring your Muncie stuff.....Anyone that wants to work on stuff....bring it.

If you would like food, please bring it. We will have grills to cook it on. Please bring your favorite bevrage as well.

Anyone that wants to purchase anything....talk to Aron or Tim.

Start time: 10am
Directions: Better than before....
Depending on how you come....

101 north, take 10 east. The first set of stop lights (171st) take a left. Go down one street to Ulyssis take a left (the only way) the shop is on the right towards the end of the street.

10 West: to 171st take a right. Go down one street to Ulyssis take a left (the only way) the shop is on the right towards the end of the street.

10 East: to 171 take a left. Go down one street to Ulyssis take a left (the only way) the shop is on the right towards the end of the street.

169 South: Take 10 East to the first set of stop lights (171st) take a left. Go down one street to Ulyssis take a left (the only way) the shop is on the right towards the end of the street.

If you can't find it give us a call at
Josh: 612 232 2061
Tim at Torque Diesel Performance: 763 441 7581

Josh

All are welcome, if it's a diesel, bring it!
Any questions E-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited: