Mel out this week

MrsMoose

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Looking forward to Rally time!!!

Mel is away at a conference this week. He will be back Sunday night! Have a good rest of the week.

Suzi

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the note... Kinda a scarry note just looking at us for the first time..... So very glad hes away on a conferance... I don't even want to think what this site would be like with one of the leggs missing.... Ya know what... You sure could have thrown him under the buss by posting that he went over to the other side and wont be commen back....:eek::angel: Couldn't tell him anything about it either... Just wait till he started posting again..... Sure would have been fun....:sly:angel:

gandalf

Reaction score
Suzi, thanks for letting us know why we're not hearing from Mel. Apparently it's best not to allow our imaginations run wild.

Gary, sometimes you have truly evil ideas. You obviously have way too much time on your hands.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Suzi is really Mel's muscle and that was a friendly warning to stop calling the house.:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured it was something like that. I sent him a PM about Rally stuff and about a part he needed and didn't hear back....... which is not very "Mel-like".:D

Thanks for the post Suzi.

Heath