Maddog's Cummins powered F350

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Maddog's truck ever pull a heavy trailer?

I'd consider doing something like that to my truck IF I could still pull 10,000 pounds with it. I'd wager that he'd have to keep off the throttle when pulling or he'd be buying new transmissions left and right.

sagebel

Reaction score
Last time I saw his truck, it was on a trailer. This was at the NW Nationals last year in Auburn, WA. I think he trailers the truck to events.

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if its even streetable. That kind of horsepower would really make it hard for mee to drive the speed limit.... ;Sweet :Sly

I'd traler it too, could you imagin somethin letting go on it and trying to get it home?

2500cummins

Reaction score
A friend was at a local shop and bumped into Maddog and the green truck, Richard told him he swaps in a set of 370s for street use and does drive it to work quite often, he also has a valet kit to tune it back some more if need be. It seems like he said street tune was still in the 600 range?? and still very drivable, my friend said even in street trim it was still the most impressive "shove ya back in the seat" rig he's ever been in, said he'd never seen a speedometer go from 30 to 100 mph that fast in his life :thumbsup:

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
i have a copy of it... If I get the time I will post it to our race website... or I can email it... but it is kinda of large for some email boxes 5.6MB..

Your talking about the Vegas race right?

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
All right... I finally got it done... I have been needing to update the site for a while so this made me go do it.

I removed all our old race stuff from the site, since we are no longer racing. I am talking with some people to start taking photo's of boat drag racing... And I still love regular drag racing, along with all the diesel stuff like pulling and tug-a-wars... so I am turning the site into an extreme motor sports site. I only have Mad dogs run on their right now but I am going to try and build it up...

So here is Maddog