Lets incorporate weather warnings with our user names

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that we are guilty of being insensitive on the "other" board to the point where somebody's feelings were hurt because we didn't notice that it was going to rain hard with strong winds in his GPS corodinate area. Being the compassionate person that I am I feel bad about this.

Maybe the software could written to tie our zip code to a national weather site like NOAA or Intellicast?

If one is under a tornado watch there would be a yellow rectangle around the user name.

If one is under a tornado warning there would be a red rectangle around the user name.

If one is under a hurricane warning the user name would flash red.

If it was sunny outside the user name would be orange.

If it was raining outside the user name would grey.

If it were snowing the user name would white.

That way if hheynow had an orange name we could remind him to take his sunglasses and sunscreen so he doesn't get sunburned.

If Swany had a grey user name we could remind him to take his umbrella so he doesn't get wet.

If Roland Jenkins had a flashing red user name we could tell him to seek higher ground and protect his family because he might not know hurricanes can pack winds up to 165 MPH with substantial accumulations of rain.

I'll do anything I can to protect my Oil Burning family will you?:angel:

Last edited:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
TooMuchBoost, :hail :hail :rotflmao :rotflmao

:cheers:

Your too much manLOL Poor Hig.............let's have a pity party for him:moon: :sorry:

mebee I should offer him sum CHEESE;p

Hey I'm in NC and we're fixin to get our azzes handed to us with rain...............can I get a nga plz?;)

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc
TooMuchBoost, :hail :hail :rotflmao :rotflmao

:cheers:

Your too much manLOL Poor Hig.............let's have a pity party for him:moon: :sorry:

mebee I should offer him sum CHEESE;p

Hey I'm in NC and we're fixin to get our azzes handed to us with rain...............can I get a nga plz?;)

Nga plz!

I know body shops all over that state, so if something gets funked up let me know and I'll send you to the best.

Good luck my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online