jobs

jdchristian3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for off-highway diesel jobs in the southern midwest and south west. TX-California... i have a little over a year with DDC/MTU on generators, firepumps, Euclids, etc. mainly two-strokes. but almost as much MTU2000 and MTU 4000. rebuilt several MTU4000s. have knowledge on their special tools and procedures... my wife and i want to leave the Northern VA area, as there is way too much gowth. lots of bad memories, etc. any info would be great! thanks!!!!!!!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you don't want kali with your skilset. 2010 is going to be a interesting year for diesels in kali and it's not in a good way either.

jdchristian3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, off-highway isnt going to see what on-highway will in 2010. we already do cow ****, cat's the size of a pickup truck, and other BS, but i need somewhere that my wife can find a job. she does horse training, rider training, anything with horses, and NOVA people are dumping their horses on the sides of roads because they are nigs and cant take responsibilty for them.... danged shame. if i was rich id have every one of em, but ya know.... ne way... i need an off highway job in a fairly warm climate that has horse jobs in the vacinity... thanks ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online