Injector installing

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ....I think things are pretty clear...even as a newbie its easy to see past the BS...and most of us a smart enough to realize the price of a product can be undercut anywhere, a part of what gets paid for is service and standing behind a product, to which jsnap is offering none...

Dyoung...your position is pretty clear...its the uninvolved moron who is throwing the gas and matches in...but hey, gotta get some good entertainment somewhere.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What started out as a possible contamination thread________

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score

has developed the forum into 3 groups:

1) those who back you up :thumbsup:
2) the uninformed idiots who cannot keep their foot out of their mouth:idiot:
3) those of us who enjoy cheap entertainment :Thumbs Up:kick:

I like smilies, smilies are fun.....
lol

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I thank all those that appreciate me.. Iwill take a bow now. lol..

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
From what i seen that guy was a total beep. anyway, if i knew u were going to be selling injecters and injection service items i would have waited and bought them from u. i would rather give my money to someone who goes the extra step and provide customer service that i can talk to one on one then some company.

not that i'll be needing them anytime soon (i hope) but ill make sure my next set will be bought from u. just seeing how much effort u put into this situation makes it feel amost wrong not to haha.

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mission accomplished, this thread is well contaminated

although to those of us with a brain I think we understood, for those on the short bus next time use crayon please

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I just want to say im not in any fight that goes on between anyone here, im not here to make people mad at me,

I don't think anyone is mad at you man. We all might take a couple cheap shots at you now and then, but you are just as important to this site as anyone else. Hell, i think me and you think too much alike to NOT be related lol.

And I thank all those that appreciate me.. I will take a bow now. lol..

As for you Russ...I don't care what anyone says. This spring I will be buying my injectors from you, and if I screw something up...that is MY problem, not yours. Keep up the good work and ignore the brainfarts of the peanut gallery.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is mad at you man. We all might take a couple cheap shots at you now and then, but you are just as important to this site as anyone else. Hell, i think me and you think too much alike to NOT be related lol.

Maybe somewere down the line we are relatedLOL

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jsnaps said:
And as far as dealing with somone like you. The truth is the customer you speak off above probably caught you robbing him in some way and confronted you with it, and if your customer was somone like me after you pushed my vehicle out and called me with that 12 hour altimatum when i did pick up my vehicle my dissasembled parts would have been sent threw every piece of glass in your shop and on your property with you watching.
Due to my unique situation (no family to support and such) I can keep my hourly rates much lower than what most other shops in the area charge - if that's ripping people off, then I'm darn proud to be a "rip-off" mechanic/fabricator. And in case you didn't get the hint - 'round here we shoot at trespassers ;)

typ4 said:
As I said previously. there seems to be some water damage. I have talked with dyoung and he is checking it out.
Could that have possibly come from condensation inside the tank? Dyoung, what water separator do you have, maybe it ain't doing its job too well ad messing up the rest of your fuel system?

dyoung14 said:
I just want to say im not in any fight that goes on between anyone here, im not here to make people mad at me,
I'm quite positive you're in the clear here, it's that other guy making a mess.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Could that have possibly come from condensation inside the tank? Dyoung, what water separator do you have, maybe it ain't doing its job too well ad messing up the rest of your fuel system?

I'm quite positive you're in the clear here, it's that other guy making a mess.

Just the 6.9 water separator system, but im beginning to wonder if the po didnt bypass it, Im going to put the 7.3 style water separator on it when i get one, that way i dont got to worry about it

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crawl under the truck and check to see if how the steel line on the driver-side frame rail and the other steel line on the engine crossmember are connected - if there's just a short piece of rubber hose between them then the water separator has been bypassed. On my buddy's '86 if you looked at the engine bay it looked like the separator was still in use, while it was in fact bypassed in the manner described above. On that truck I installed the 7.3 filter setup and it's been over a year now with no issues whatsoever, so I think you'll be happy with the 7.3 stuff too. Would you like me to look for a 7.3 filter head next time I hit my local U-Pull-It? Dunno when that will be cause of the crappy weather, but I can definitely keep ya in mind for that if you'd like.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
dyoung, you are in the clear, no worries. I have a 7.3 filter head in the garage. I will dump it in the mail monday, pm your address.

typ4, You keep doing what your doing. I have dealt with you professionally and personally and dont have the slightest complaint on either account.

For anyone that wants to ***** complain or gripe about a person or buisness selling a product or service, My Cell is 407-403-4221. Call me and I will proceed to explain to you in terms you can understand why the situation is what it is. Things cost time and or money. Russ offers a product at a low price that is of higher quality than his competition. He should be charging conciderably more than he is (yes I said that, outloud).

I work on vehicles for a liveing, both at a dealership and at home. I charge conciderably less than the dealership and offer the same service. I Will also through out a customer and their rig if its warranted. I do top notch service, stand behind every repair, and have a LONG list of happy customers (most of which recommend me to others, making that list longer). I dont have time or patience to deal with morons and dumbshits. type4 doesnt either.

This is a brotherhood. We help each other out and save each other from trouble and strife. I charge to work on a vehicle, brotherhood or not. Im flexible, but my time costs money, simply because of the money and time I have invested to attain the knowledge and skill set to be able to complete the necassary repair.

Rant off.

PUNK

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dyoung, you are in the clear, no worries. I have a 7.3 filter head in the garage. I will dump it in the mail monday, pm your address.
That's great, as I don't know when I'll be able to hit my U-Pull-It for one, gotta dig the Archangel out the snowdrift first as my plow just decided to act up, I suspect not without some help from my neighbor's kid in the form of water in the tank - I've siphoned over 5 gallons of water already, little brat is pissed cause I don't wanna work on his stuff for free (cause, you see, we're neighbors, so I'm mandated take time off my work to help his lazy school-dropout ass out) and I bet this is his way of getting even with me cookoo And thanks for explaining the whole repairs business situation, this is how I see things as well, too bad some people simply refuse to understand...

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
That's great, as I don't know when I'll be able to hit my U-Pull-It for one, gotta dig the Archangel out the snowdrift first as my plow just decided to act up, I suspect not without some help from my neighbor's kid in the form of water in the tank - I've siphoned over 5 gallons of water already, little brat is pissed cause I don't wanna work on his stuff for free (cause, you see, we're neighbors, so I'm mandated take time off my work to help his lazy school-dropout ass out) and I bet this is his way of getting even with me cookoo And thanks for explaining the whole repairs business situation, this is how I see things as well, too bad some people simply refuse to understand...

you think you could still get me some other parts like what all it takes to make it light the light up, and some wires like you were talking about, but i thank you greatly for the offer, and i also thank punk greatly;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online