In need of Trans Tunnel!!

mbarry98

Reaction score
Looks like everything's falling into place for my C6 to Zf Swap, the last thing on the list is the "High Hump" Trans tunnel cover there are no junkyards in my area with any so I am searching around for one any help would be much appreciated!!!

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming a gas ZF tunnel would be the same as the diesel? I saw a 91 F250 460/ZF in a junkyard near me a week ago...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord ........hqve at least 3 in stock but shipping would sooooo suck for 45 buck part....

Am I that much of a horder....holeee shitzkies...maybe ex was onta sumptin

mbarry98

Reaction score
I looked under my carpet and my whole floor pan is one solid piece is this normal for a cab with an auto trans from the factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked under my carpet and my whole floor pan is one solid piece is this normal for a cab with an auto trans from the factory?

if there is no cover plate, you should have an outline of where to cut stamped into the metal.

mbarry98

Reaction score
I do, so do I cut that out and drill holes for the cover and install it correct? I know it will need to be high for clearance.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do, so do I cut that out and drill holes for the cover and install it correct? I know it will need to be high for clearance.

save yourself the misery on drilling out the attachment holes beforehand, get the plate first, put it down over the hole and use it as an index. that way you are 100% sure there are no errors.

mbarry98

Reaction score
Thats what I'm planning on doing the trans is still 4 weeks out from being finished so that's why I'm trying to find a cover close to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online