if any one is looking for a sweet 6.9

tractorman86

Reaction score
WOW somebody here NEEDS that truck! that is nice, only needs a turbo, different wheels and a few gauges.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh, looks pretty clean. Nice, although agreed about the paint job. Whats up with the rear wheels - they don't seem to line up to the arches in the hauler bed.

tractorman86

Reaction score
maybe i am just sick in the head but i like the paint. granted i would like the copper color over the whole truck but it is just fine by me the way it is.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That paint job is too nice to touch even if the color isn't the best. That truck looks real cherry for the price they want. I'm curious as to what the heck is going on with that passenger side valve cover though. :dunno

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Whats up with the rear wheels - they don't seem to line up to the arches in the hauler bed.

I noticed that as well. Don't know about the quality of the paint job...pictures sometimes lie...but the color sucks in my opinion anyway, so a fresh coat would be first on my list.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The valve covers look like it had an engine fire in the past. I have seen several engine rust like that from a fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online