IDI parts

SKimballC

Reaction score
I am selling my '91 7.3 F250 tomorrow, and the new owner isn't interested in taking any of these spare parts I have accumulated:dunno , so I am offering them up for sale. There's even some FREE stuff down below the parts for sale. This is ALL the parts I have so please don't PM me asking for anything that's not listed, because I won't have it. All parts located in Portland OR 97266.

- 7.3 injection pump, non-turbo model. Came off the '91 when I scooped up a recently rebuilt turbo model. Mileage unknown, but it ran as good as the turbo IP when I swapped them out. $100.
- full set of good Lucas/CAV BB injectors. I swapped them with a set of rebuilds because I had some money laying around that I apparently didn't want, they work as well as the rebuilt ones, no known mileage. I actually got slightly better mileage with these injectors and IP listed above than with the rebuilt ones I put in. $60.
- alternator off an '88. No issues. $40.
- AC compressor off the an '88. No issues. $40.
- vacuum pump with pulley off an '88. No issues. $30.
- brand new turbo rebuild kit for the factory turbo. I paid $75. $45.
- good CDR valve. $15.
- full set of used 7.3 rocker arms, pushrods, and lifters. No visible wear. $40.
- pair of used but good tie rod ends. 20.
- cold idle solenoid on its bracket. $15.
- water pump with fan still mounted. Heavy and large as far as shipping is concerned. $30.

The rest of this stuff I'll just pass on for cost of shipping.
- stock factory turbo exhaust housing.
- stock turbo or ATS wastegated turbo y-pipe. Its a bit worn where it seals in the up-pipe, so I replaced it with another one. Thanks to RLDSL for that one. It could be made to seal better, may come in handy if you have an incomplete turbo kit.
- good ignition switch.
- right side dash panel for '87-'91 with the wait to start lights. The paint is worn in a couple spots.
- 7.3 timing gear.
- a pair of batteries that were good when that truck took a crap and have been sitting for a year and a half. Free to anybody in the Portland area who wants to come pick them up.

I will ship all of it from Portland OR 97266. PM with any interest or questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

SKimballC

Reaction score
So, I went ahead and dropped the prices on all this stuff. I gotta free up the space in my workshop.

SKimballC

Reaction score
One member has stepped forward and wants all the parts, so for now it looks like a sale is pending on ALL the stuff listed above including the free stuff. Sorry to those who sent me PM's, and if for some reason any parts remain available I will update this thread. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online