Hummm...... the seller's picture looks very fimilar.

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha that's a pic I snagged off google so I didn't have to try to upload any...lol nice its yours!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

That's funny man. I was farting around on eBay and saw that and was wondering why it looked so fimilar. :D

As far as R&D....... not me. That guy is a *****. I'd rather pay more than save some money dealing with a person like that.

Heath

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea who he is but it sounds like a good deal :dunno. I know the 6.9 head studs are smaller in diameter, but why is their such a big cost difference? The 7.3 studs are about $4-$500 depending on who you buy them from and 6.9 studs are $200-$250 on ebay.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude is selling used head studs for $350?!

also, are those snow tires on there....firestone winterforce it looks like. i use those on my corolla

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea who he is but it sounds like a good deal :dunno.

You weren't member yet when he and some of his nut swinging buddies pissed on this place for their entertainment. He's banned (as well as several of his duplicate troll user names) here for a reason.LOL

Heath

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You weren't member yet when he and some of his nut swinging buddies pissed on this place for their entertainment. He's banned (as well as several of his duplicate troll user names) here for a reason.LOL

Heath

Oh. I am glad I missed out on that lol. Aside from that, I have to say that this has been the best useful forum and am glad there are many great members who are always willing to help others. Anyways, good luck on the sale with the head studs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Arp sells two diffrant length sutd for the 7.3 blocks. They are both 1/2 inch diameter. The 6.9 is a 7/16 diameter stud. All three are the best studs available for the idi engines.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't we just go through this ....Used studs for sale thread?

Same owner....same studs, he's asking 350..

Make the owner an offer.

I did, apparently it wasn't enough ;Poke LOL

ALSO!!!! Lets not be hammerheads and dig up past or be like name calling, lets man up and stop this crap NOW it is getting long in tooth. Digging up crapola and name calling is so much less than what I see our members as. Come on guys, MOVE ON...remember WWJD!

Al

:popcorn

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he brought it up cause its funny I got his picture off google cause I didn't want to post one and he spotted it as his engine!

Yeah, I didn't know it was your listing, again, just thought it was funny seeing the 'ol 6.9 "*******" on eBay. LOL

Al, I'm not trying to start a ******* contest, but I can't let the BS he pulled here slide either. He burned that bridge himself, just like Ken (DPS), motrack, jsnap, and so on....... Not sure why he should get a pass for acting a fool here and those others clowns don't. Two peas in the same pod.;Sweet

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So this pic is clearly what Heath did to his engine. then someone here wants to sell a used set of studs so they found this pic somewhere and posted it like it was their engine.. Ok.. now I'm seeing the trees in the forest... Funny too. Anyone ever wonder how that pic got there of my hands mearsureing the bore in my avaitar.. Well two of my "good friends" were talking about me and they decided to look on the internet using my first and last name. Thats the pic that came up..:eek: Thats the pic Jason of DieselPower Mag took when I was helping him determine the bore on his block. Then those jokers make up the GMM Hand Model moniker to fit that pic... Funny as u no wat... I was not offended at all and did not actually see it for about a month or two..

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Really interesting that you managed to find your own pic on someone elses ebay ad
Al, I'm not trying to start a ******* contest, but I can't let the BS he pulled here slide either.

Heath
Funny could've fooled me... (and Ill leave it at that)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online