Henry the Ford has been sold..

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
My garage is too cluttered, and among the clutter are four barrels of used motor oil (one is already filtered and thinned) a centrifuge, 0.05 micron polyester felt filter bags, a farm duty 1hp motor mounted with power steering pump, valves, tubing, fittings, final water-block filter with regulation filler hose and nozzle.. Not trying to profit, $200.00 for the whole shebang. Since I no longer have a diesel, I no longer have need of my fuel making equipment.. Gus, 904-707-8966

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to offer it here! Great price too! If I was in the area I'd prob buy it and start running wmo.
Best wishes to you. Stay well.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a WHOA sweet deal, but I'm still 200 miles away. I got to thinking about it earlier though, I could drive there on my fuel and drive back on the drum he has ready to go. Now, if Gus was coming to Crestview sometimes soon....... that's another story. Thanks for looking out @chillman88 !

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a WHOA sweet deal, but I'm still 200 miles away. I got to thinking about it earlier though, I could drive there on my fuel and drive back on the drum he has ready to go. Now, if Gus was coming to Crestview sometimes soon....... that's another story. Thanks for looking out @chillman88 !
Dang. You are frugal. lol

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I saw Florida. I didn't bother checking distance. I completely understand, 200 miles is a healthy trip LOL

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw Florida. I didn't bother checking distance. I completely understand, 200 miles is a healthy trip LOL
It would actually be 400 miles after I got back home! But it would be "worth" it. It was a 700 mile round trip to get my tow truck in St Augustine. And it was a 600 mile round trip to get my wife's firebird (KITT). So if it's something I really want, I'd do it. But I got Gus's number and if I end up with a n alterier motive to go to the east coast, don't think I won't work that into the trip!