glasspacks or straight?

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
not sure how to post a link but try www.dynomax.com,then go to catback systems and scroll down to find the part number for your truck.
there is also a pic of the system on page 40 of the october issue of DIESELPOWER mag.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rancherman84
my banks 3 inch exhaust is rotted out ,i'd like to stay with 3 inch.are the power stroke exhaust from say a 96 3 inch?
i'm really not sure if i want to run it all the way back or just exit it in front of the right rear tire,what do you guys think?
I have a 3 in with no muffler that comes out just B4 my RR wheel.I like it boost is good-it seemed to help the EGT a bit.I was looking for low cost wnd wanted the exhaust where it wouldn't get caught backing in a farm yard to load a tractor.It is very barky though when running hard up a grade.
The"poor guys that I pass with thier window open"hold thier ears.

DLSF350

Reaction score
The glasspack was ok around town but towing was loud

It was cool for the first few weeks and it really woke up the motor, but towing an enclosed car trailer where the sound could resonate off the front of the trailer was too much. Dynomax hemi magnum is nice. I have a 3.5" system off a '96 PSD that I need to get up there, the 2.5" single is too small.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7