Fumoto Quick Drain Valve April Special

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
For the Month of April buy a Fumoto Drain Valve with the nipple (26.95) for your Ford PSD and for $1.00 more I will throw in a safety clip (1.25) and a 2' section of clear tubing (2.00). 27.95 includes shipping to your door (lower 48 USA). All others please call or pm for a shipping quote.

27.95 gets you the whole package shipped to your door. I will combine multiple valves up to 3 in the same package for free shipping.

The offer goes for other brands such Dodge Cummins & Chevy Dmax models aswell as gasser models ie: Tahoe, Suburban, Denali etc. Some gassers take an adapter due to a recess in the pan around the drain plug. The extention adapter is 6.00.

Shipping is free to the 48 continental states Canada, Hawaii and others will need to be quoted.

Attachments

• valveanimation.gif
    valveanimation.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
  • n_valve.jpg
    n_valve.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 20

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes there is one that will fit an '87 and the hose slips over the nipple on the valve in the picture. You can use a hose clamp if you like but it isn't under pressure so its not likely to blow off. ;Sweet

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
6.9 so the hose don't stay there just to drain?

Yes that is correct to drain or take oil samples for UOA. I take a 3" peice of hose and put a bolt in one end to plug it and use a small hose clamp on the other end to keep on the end of the nipple to keep it clean so I can get clean oil samples when I do UOA.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Yes that is correct to drain or take oil samples for UOA. I take a 3" peice of hose and put a bolt in one end to plug it and use a small hose clamp on the other end to keep on the end of the nipple to keep it clean so I can get clean oil samples when I do UOA.
So i will need an F-101 and a F-111? I'm not sure I'm ready for Synthetics yet, but I might need a bypass kit....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online