fuel system happenings...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
just drive down there speeder :D wouldent temporarly pulling hoses and rerouting them be almost as much work as fixing it? i thought it was just the changover valve that needed done and she had it?

if you really want to go temp i have driven vehicles home in a pinch with a 1 gallon gas can and some lines into it.

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
just drive down there speeder :D wouldent temporarly pulling hoses and rerouting them be almost as much work as fixing it? i thought it was just the changover valve that needed done and she had it?

if you really want to go temp i have driven vehicles home in a pinch with a 1 gallon gas can and some lines into it.

I would if I could....

She has the valve, but it has a different socket and she doesn't have a plug to fit the new valve to splice the old wires to.

Adrianspeeder

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
ima get it done.... a lil duct tape here... super glue there... whats the worst that happens? i ride my horse to florida... no big deal! :rotflmao

and yes, the original plug in my truck wont match up fer the new valve apparently, but im workin on that riiiiiiight now...

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where'd ya get one, hows it work?

Adrianspeeder

Just plain old manual fuel selector valve, available at any parts store.

With return lines, it actually takes two valves, one switches which tank is drawing and one switches where the fuel returns.

I have three tanks.

I can draw from any of the three and return to any of the three I choose.

I can pull fuel from one tank and have it return to a different tank.

I wouldn't let someone reinstall another of those silly electric valves with a $500 bonus attached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes