Fuel Return Line Kit

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Ill have to also insect the caps when I reinstall I don't think I cracked any I was very gentle. And the burs you guys speak of where are they.. At the base of the cap or inside of the cap?
Inside at base look for excess casting material. Clean with razor knife

tgomes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here are a couple pictures of what the routing looks like. I ran it again today and took it for a ride for the batteries to charge oh and I cut off the muffler and had to hear that 2.5" pipe roar ;Really. I realize that I have to trim a couple lines down to keep them straight which I will do tomorrow as well as new O rings for the leaky caps which should be arriving in about an hour. Let me know what you guys think. I was worried about the line running along the drivers side manifold.. Should I wrap some wire loom around it?

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The line on the drivers side usually is run UNDER the intake manifold with your kind of rear manifold. Now some engines will have a steel line running down that side of the engine similar to what you did with the soft line. Your much better off with the line in question to be run under the intake.

tgomes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't sure what to do with it. The routing suggestions that I received with the Mels kit didn't specify. For me its not common sense :flipa

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Gary, you're slipping. I don't see a single vibration line clamp on his engine....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online